We currently have an excellent remote opportunity for entry level candidates with strong data entry and customer support background. This is a contractual role for 1 year with possibility of extending 4 additional years based upon performance. Apply TODAY for immediate consideration and scheduling of an initial phone interview! U.S. citizenship required.
PLEASE NOTE: The payrate for this remote position is $18.22 (base rate = $14.00 + Health and Welfare = $4.22) *Health and Welfare covers the cost of health benefits. If you do not need benefits, the $4.22 is added to the base rate.
Our federal client operates a hotline program to receive and process allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse concerning grants, contracts, programs, and operations; hotline team members will support core mission functions of the agency, using government staff resources.
Qualified, full-time/40 hours per week, Junior Customer Support/Data Entry Technicians who can perform critical administrative operations as identified in the scope of work. These individuals are expected to work with federal staff and other contract support to facilitate the inputting of allegations into the hotline database, as well as contacting potential victims of identity theft, to provide them with resources to aid them in protecting their identity as address items identified in the scope of work.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Support by performing the following tasks:
• Process large amounts of inbound complaints, received through the phone, mail, and electronic systems, in a timely manner.
• Strong written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with our customers.
• Experience working with the Windows operating system and ability to query data in online databases.
• Keep records of all conversations and actions in our case management system in a comprehensible manner.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Hotline Support Technical Skills Desired:
• Previous experience in a data entry support role desirable.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• High school degree